What personal information do we gather at Rolina?
Based on the information we learn from customers, we can improve the user experience on our site. The personal information that we gather includes:
- Information you enter on our website. We store all details that you enter on our website or share in any other way. It’s up to you to decide what information you are ready to share. You may also choose not to share your personal details, but in this case, you won’t be able to take advantage of our website and its services to the fullest.
- Information from email communication. We send email newsletters to our customers. With the purpose to make our emails more useful to you, we receive the open rate and click-through rate stats.
- Automated information. We also collect information based on the devices and web browsers you use to access our website. We also use “cookies” to obtain information when your web browser accesses our website, advertisement, or other content on behalf of Rolina.
- We may also receive information about you from other websites and add it to your account details.
From our side, we let you access information about your account, purchase history, your interactions with our customer support representatives, etc.
Does Rolina share the personal information it receives?
There are some cases when personal details may go to third parties. It includes the following cases:
- Affiliate marketing. We work with other affiliated businesses. In some cases, such businesses may sell their products/services to you at Rolina. In other cases, we operate stores and sell products jointly with such affiliate businesses. When a third party is involved in the transaction – you can tell us and we will share customer-related information needed to complete a transaction.
- Personal information may be shared during business transfers. We continue to develop and grow our business. We might acquire or merge with another company. On such occasions, customer information is one of the business assets that are due to be transferred.
- Personal details may be shared only with your consent. When the information about you might go to third parties, you will receive a respective notification. You will have an option to reject sharing your personal details.